Upon reaching level 131, you’ll have the opportunity to gain some powerful new skills by capturing the soul of a mighty opponent. To learn these techniques, you must seek out the renowned warrior, Undo Mazokie. Mazokie can be found near the entrance of the Space of Pilgrimage and will assign you a brief but challenging series of quests to prove yourself worthy of this power.
- The Time of Awakening - Obtain a Soul of the Dead from any creature in the map, and bring it to the Incarnation of Helion at the Spirit Shelter.
- The Test of Bravery - Use the Soul of the Dead to assume a death-like state, which will allow you to take the Incarnation's test. Kill 100 creatures in the pocket dimension.
- Go Back to Undo Mazoukie - Just like it sounds, return to Undo.
- The Elder of Estelle - Speak with Master Bainadar, who's right next to Undo.
- Searching for Magic Stone - Loot a Magic Stone from any creature in the map.
- Awakening - Enter the Mordo Lumble dungeon and single-handedly defeat the banished soul, bending it to your will.
Completing this challenge will grant you access to the Trans Up tab of the Skill Window, opening a new skill tree. The first skill on this tree is your transformation skill, which temporarily changes you into a new, more powerful form with increased offense and defense. Your transformation lasts for about three minutes, but can only be activated every five minutes, so use it with care to ensure you aren't without it in a time of dire need. You can invest skill points into your transformation skill, a maximum of three, to further increase its power.
You will also gain access to new skills, some of which cannot be used unless you are in your transformed state. These skills require skill points like any other, but you have the option of either reaching the minimum level to increase their skill level, or reaching a minimum Rank, in which case your level is irrelevant. You can increase your rank either through participation in PvP combat in the DK Square, or by collecting and turning in Rank-Up Coins to Karin in Ardeca. These coins are randomly dropped by monsters everywhere, and can be found in many other unexpected places throughout Trieste.
You will eventually gain access to second and third tiers of Trans Up skills, granting new skills and even more powerful transformations. To begin the Trans Up 2 quest, you must have unlocked your initial Trans Up, and you must have reached level 170. To begin this series of quests, travel to Dravice Village and speak with the Dravice Follower (Female).
- End of the Rumor - Speak with Sofos, who asks you to kill 200 monsters in Dravice Field.
- Trial of Trust - Speak to Mater once all 200 creatures are killed. She will ask you to obtain Erupt's Heart.
- Heart Shackle - Obtain a heart either directly from Erupt, a powerful creature in Dravice Field, or by purchasing one from Sotzius, the Dravice Village blacksmith.
When the quests are complete, you will have the ability to increase the skill level of your transformation skill to a maximum of five, and will unlock the second row of Trans Up skills.
When you reach level 195 and learn Trans Up 2, you can speak to Deddy in Mitera, and begin the Trans Up 3 quest line.
- Lost Refugee - Deddy asks your to kill 100 each of four types of corrupted creatures in Mitera.
- Traces Left - Seek out the Clerk in the Occupied Base area. Enter the dungeon of Karon's Fire Pot and slay Dr. Labo. Report your victory to the Infected Villager in Contaminated Iglop Town, then seek out Muvan near the Little World Tree.
- Purification - Muvan sends you to Shangri-La, and tells you to slay 1000 Contaminated Priests. Any Shangri-La monsters with the name “Contaminated (class)” count towards this quest. Return to Elin at the Little World Tree when you are finished.
- New Awakened Will - Use the Siege's Blessing item given to you by Elin, and speak with her again to unlock Trans Up 3.
Once completed, you'll be able to invest up to seven skills points into your transformation skill, and you'll unlock the third and final row of Trans Up skills.