Welcome to Dekaron!
Dekaron is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that features exciting battles between divinely-powered beings, in a persistent world of high fantasy. In Dekaron, you'll find MMORPG-style classes, quests, and gearing like you may be used to, but its elements are assembled into a whole unlike anything else out there:
- Challenging gameplay – Dekaron does not hand out rewards just for showing up. You must show true dedication and skill to prevail.
- High fantasy – With a style as extreme as its gameplay, Dekaron features elaborately detailed weapon and armor models, and visually distinct attack skills. The environments are otherworldly, and there are always more exotic and monstrous beings to encounter.
- Engaging controls – Players can elect a more traditional target-based MMORPG combat experience, but Dekaron features an alternate arcade-style combat interface that rewards spatial awareness and anticipation of your opponent.
- Legacy – Steadily releasing content updates for its entire 15-year history, Dekaron is built upon years of experience, with a passionate and dedicated player community.
Dekaron was already an established figure in the Korean MMORPG scene when its global service was first published under the release title 2Moons. The original name was eventually restored, and in 2015, the license to publish Dekaron was acquired by Vertigo Games. Vertigo is proud to bring Dekaron Global to players all over the world, via the Papaya Play PC gaming platform. By 2021, VALOFE Pte. Ltd. plans to refresh this title to a whole different level via the VFUN PC gaming platform.
- 12 character classes – Each with a unique set of abilities and two specializations, for a great variety of gameplay experiences.
- Fierce PvP - Whether stalking other players in the world, or skirmishes in the DK Square, there's always another opponent waiting.
- More than 20 maps – Each filled with quests, creatures, characters, and more.
- More than 30 instanced dungeons – Both solo and group content, featuring majestic fantasy environments, dense waves of attacking creatures, and dynamic boss fights.
- Extensive crafting and gear customization – Just making a piece of gear isn’t enough – you may need to reinforce, brand, and socket it, to truly make it your own.
- Heated battles – Every class has the power to take on several creatures at once, even while undertaking mundane quests.
- Regular events – Holiday events, weekly boosts, or hourly calls to random dungeons. There’s always something new going on in the world of Trieste.
- Cosmetics – Beyond the elaborate weapon and armor models, you can display majestic wings, shimmering emblem auras, titles, guild icons, even exotic pets and mounts. Or change your entire appearance with a costume.